Location: Orange County or San Diego County, California
Site 1001 is looking for bright minds, fast thinkers and top-notch talent who want an opportunity to join a market creator on the ground floor with huge potential for growth.
If you want to work in a leading technology company where initiative, innovation, and execution are celebrated, then we want to talk to you. Site 1001 offers competitive compensation, great benefits and a creative environment full of smart, passionate people.
As the Field Sales Engineer, you will own the customer technical relationship throughout the presales process. Site 1001 Sales Engineers operate in the field directly with prospects, customers, and partners alike, managing the technical aspects of presales activities while supporting the field sales team at the account level through successful product demonstrations and evaluations. The candidate will be the main technical/product adviser on Site 1001 product lines in the field. This individual must be able to identify all technical requirements around solution, workflow, and features needed with the account, resulting in a successful deployment of Site 1001 solutions. Additional responsibilities to include responding to RFIs/RFPs and providing training and support material for the sale/partner teams. As the technical link in the sales process, you will help actively demonstrate the product, drive/manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, and design customer solutions around our Site 1001 product. Other duties may be assigned.
- Territory covers the Western US
- Ability to travel when required (up to 50%)
- Responsible for remote and onsite delivery of technical product presentations
- Design and engineer a production solution
- Provide remote and onsite solution demonstrations
- Assist with solution evaluations, pilots, custom solution configurations
- Deliver onsite administrative and end user training
- Consult with customers and provide insight on how to best leverage Site 1001 products through best practices
- Work directly with Product Management team as a liaison for accounts around technical product requirements
- Help define project scope and list of deliverables for successful customer implementations
- Effectively interact with internal engineering teams to scope out and provide solutions to complex technical issues for highly visible account opportunities
- Interact with Customer Success Manager, Sales, Engineering, and Development teams to help onboard clients during implementation phase
- Ability to respond to technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- University/College degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years Sales Engineering or Professionals Services experience
- Experience working with SMB up to Enterprise level customers
- Quick learner with desire to understand new tools, software, and techniques
- Strong verbal/written communication, customer service, and customer management skills
- Ability to Interface with a diverse set of clients, over the phone and in person
- A passion for working with customers and a drive to help them succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Strong leadership characteristics with the ability to educate and provide training at various levels
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Genuine interest in building trusted advisor relationships with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to explain and present technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously varying in size and scope
Nice to Have Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in a technical field with SaaS experience an asset
- Experience with CMMS, IWMS, EAM, or other solution a plus
- Domain industry knowledge of facilities maintenance/management
- Mechanical Engineering or MEP background an asset
- Construction background a plus
- Familiarity of Bluebeam, Snagit, and Autodesk products such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks
- Familiarity with construction plans, schedules, and documentation
Those interested in applying for this position should send their resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
Site 1001 is an equal opportunity employer.