Location: Dallas or Austin, TX; Raleigh, NC; Chicago, IL; Denver, CO
Site 1001 is looking for bright minds, fast thinkers and top-notch talent who want an opportunity to join a market creator on the ground floor with huge potential for growth. If you want to work in a leading technology company where initiative, innovation, and execution are celebrated, then we want to talk to you. Site 1001 offers competitive compensation, great benefits and a creative environment full of smart, passionate people.
Site 1001 is recruiting a Territory Sales Executive who will be a market maker to reach 1000s of potential enterprise customers. This role will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
The role requires that this Sales Leader will build out a territory, set the roadmap, goals and objectives for revenue strategy to achieve aggressive revenue, business and financial growth goals. The candidate will possess strong leadership traits, be an analytically driven, resourceful and creative professional, who enjoys the challenge of driving the sales and business development for a high growth business, while using metrics to track success.
You will be responsible for the functions related to generating revenue which include:
- Acquisition and monetization of customers on a SaaS platform
- Sales operations, including forecasting, planning, and quota attainment
- Continuously improve sales execution (identification, targeting, presenting, progression activities, closing, etc.)
- Collateral creation and improvement
- Upkeep of the CRM system reporting and measurement in real-time, monthly, quarterly and annual, as well as reports for key initiatives, category and industry progress, field productivity, and customer analysis
- Deal structuring, including RFP process, contract negotiation, competitive pricing, and trade-offs
- Understanding and embracing the differences between sales/business development/account management, and adjusting to ensure their coordination across the revenue cycle
- Perform other duties as required
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 6+ years of progressive experience focused on sales, business development and strategy with a recognized company selling software or services to the enterprise customers
- A proven track record of quota attainment and overachievement
- Demonstrated territory development with the ability to energize and motivate supporting team
- Experience developing and maintaining customer relationships from end-user to line of business manager, to executive sponsor
- A career’s worth of solutions sales and client facing experience. This role is about consulting with customers, understanding their business, and leveraging that relationship and analysis to win the business.
- Experience with the adoption of an emerging platform (SaaS) sold into 100s of customers. This is a 3-12 month sales cycle with hundreds of already identified target customers.
- Expert level experience in sales pipeline development, strategy development, lead generation, prospect penetration and follow-up strategies
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels
- Data and metrics driven experience analyzing markets and trends, anticipating and identifying opportunities and developing insight at a strategic level
Nice to Have Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with CMMS, IWMS, EAM, or other solution a plus
- Domain industry knowledge of facilities maintenance/management
- Familiarity with construction plans, schedules, and documentation
- Architecture or construction background
- RE expertise in the following verticals: Retail, Corporate, Data Centers, Residential, Hotels and hospitality, or other
Those interested in applying for this position should send their resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Local independent candidates only. No B2B candidates will be considered.