RALEIGH, N.C. — Site 1001, a Kansas City-based company that offers smart building services through a software platform built in part through artificial intelligence, is opening a new office in Raleigh.
- Automation, robots and artificial intelligence: How will they shape the industry?
- KC’s Site 1001 eyes Raleigh as next smart city, opens innovation office
- Site 1001 to open new innovation office
- ‘Smart’ building tech firm opens office in Raleigh
- JE Dunn spinout Site 1001 raises millions more from local investors
Subscribe via Email
Director of Marketing
+1 (949) 276-8053