Location: Kansas City, MO
Site 1001 is looking for bright minds, fast thinkers and top-notch talent who want an opportunity to join a market creator on the ground floor with huge potential for growth.
If you want to work in a leading technology company where initiative, innovation, and execution are celebrated, then we want to talk to you. Site 1001 offers competitive compensation, great benefits, and a creative environment full of smart, passionate people. The ideal candidate will be located in Kansas City, MO.
As the Implementation Engineer, you will work directly with customers and partners alike, managing the technical aspects of the implementation process. The implementation engineer will support the Customer Success Team at the account level through successful on-boarding of customers. You will be involved in technical and product advisement on Site 1001 solutions. This individual must be able to identify all technical requirements around solution, architecture, and features needed for the account resulting in a successful deployment of Site 1001 solutions. The Implementation Engineer will help the customer on-board solutions from inception to implementation. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for remote and onsite delivery of Site 1001 solutions
- Help customers design, architect, and implement Site 1001 solutions during onboarding
- Work with the Customer Success Team to define business requirements
- Help to define the project scope for a list of deliverables for a successful customer implementation
- Perform routine activities in administration, quality and verification of client data
- Assist customers with managing data conversion from existing facilities
- Perform quantity takeoff from construction documents, input building inventories, and create preventative maintenance schedules
- Effectively interact with the Customer Success Team, Sales, Engineering, and Development teams to help on-board clients during the implementation phase
- Monitor, evaluate, and document project activity
- Keep internal and external stakeholders informed through each successful stage of the project’s development
- Perform internal audit/review of client solutions before delivery and final implementation
- Support in the development of the knowledge base
- Final project implementation will include image capture and QR code deployment
Must Have Skills / Qualifications:
- University/College degree or relevant work experience
- A passion for working with customers and a drive to help them succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong leadership characteristics with the ability to educate and provide training at various levels
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Genuine interest in building trusted advisor relationships with customers
- Ability to travel when required (up to 50%)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to explain and present technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously varying in size and scope
Nice to Have Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in a technical field with SaaS experience an asset
- Experience with CMMS, IWMS, EAM, or other solution a plus
- Domain industry knowledge of facilities maintenance/management
- Construction background a plus
- Familiarity of Bluebeam, Snagit, and Autodesk products such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks
- Familiarity with construction plans, schedules, and documentation
Those interested in applying for this full-time position should send their resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
Local independent candidates only. No B2B candidates will be considered.