Location: Kansas City, MO
Site 1001 is looking for bright minds, quick thinkers and top-notch talent from the Kansas City area. If you are seeking an opportunity to join a market creator on the ground floor with exponential growth potential, we would like to meet you!
Working with this leading technology company where initiative, innovation, and execution are celebrated, you will receive competitive compensation, great benefits and a creative environment filled with smart, passionate people.
As a Customer Success Associate (CSA), you will be responsible for a designated territory of customers. As their trusted advisor, you will enjoy a unique opportunity of getting to know your customers and facilitating every aspect of the relationship. Your journey begins at the customer onboarding process and carries on for the life of that relationship. Site 1001 is a SaaS-based business and this CSA plays a critical role in supporting client-facing initiatives. Customers depend on you as their internal champion and as their primary point of contact, you will be responsible for developing and cultivating the overall relationship between them and Site 1001, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction every step of the way. In this role, you will also be a valuable member of our Customer Success Onboarding Program, which includes design, development and delivery of our state of the art technical and digital education.
- Be the Trusted Advisor to manage onboarding, deployment and product adoptions for customer accounts
- Own the customer relationship and provide leadership and guidance through each customer interaction with Site 1001
- Monitor, evaluate, document and direct project activity
- Work with customers to establish success goals and key performance indicators (KPIs). Measure and proactively respond to meet/exceed customer expectations
- Advocate for customer needs cross-departmentally to ensure outstanding outcomes
- Identify potential upsell opportunities for the sales team to close
- Create fans out of your customers and encourage them to be brand advocates to their colleagues internally and externally
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders within assigned accounts
- Work alongside the Customer Success Manager to define, design, build and deliver state of the art training content
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk attribution
- Analyze customer account trends and provide feedback to internal stakeholders to ensure quality standards, customer requirements and features are properly deployed and addressed
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective and timely resolution of all customer inquiries
Must have Skills / Qualifications:
- University/College degree or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success and/or Consulting
- A passion for working with customers and a drive to help them succeed
- Process-focused, with strong problem-solving ability
- Genuine interest in building trusted advisor relationships with customers at various levels including executives
- Ability to travel when required (up to 50%)
- Project Management experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to explain and present technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, varying in size and scope
- Technical training development experience
Nice to have Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in a technical field with SaaS experience an asset
- Experience with CMMS or other content/document management solution a plus
- Domain industry knowledge of facilities maintenance/management
- Architecture or construction background
- PMP certification a plus
Site 1001 is a high performance building management and operations software platform that uses core building information, building systems and sensor data in combination with artificial intelligence to put the “smart” in “smart buildings.” Cloud-based, mobile first, and location-aware, Site 1001 helps owners, operators and facilities manager save money, improve building performance and extend building and asset life by delivering critical facilities information to the right person in the right place at the right time. Backed by a revolutionary building AI technology called ‘Carl,’ Site 1001 users can improve efficiency, slash FM costs, and extend equipment lifecycles without increasing workloads. Site 1001 has created a purposeful environment of mutual respect and free thinking that champion’s innovative solutions while encouraging fresh new ways of thinking about diverse challenges and opportunities. Site 1001 strives to be an organization that possesses the innovative and entrepreneurial energy of a technology company while incorporating a high sense of urgency and a focus on execution that is a hallmark of the company’s legacy. Much of our team is remote and we allow our engineers to work from home.
Those interested in applying for this position should send their resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
Local independent candidates only. No B2B candidates will be considered.