The mission of SPN (Silicon Prairie News) is to grow, connect and inspire the tech innovation communities of Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri and Kansas.
In 2015 AIM acquired Silicon Prairie News and the Big events. AIM is a not-for-profit community organization that promotes technology to empower people, enhance organizations, and create brilliant communities.
Ten Missouri Companies That SPN Is Watching
- EquipmentShare.com – A platform for contractors to find/rent expensive equipment for unique construction jobs. (Columbia)
- Site 1001 – A smart building management software that integrates sensors and artificial intelligence. JE Dunn is an investor. (Kansas City)
- Neurolutions – You had us at Brain – Computer Interface Technology. The IpsiHand technology is used to control the operation of prostheses. (St. Louis)
- Varsity Tutors – Online learning platform that puts experts in front of students to teach new skills. (St. Louis)
- Super Dispatch – Online transportation platform for managing trucking and other loads. (Kansas City)
- Summersalt – Ecommerce for beautifully designed, economically friendly swimsuits. (St. Louis)
- KE2 Therm Solutions – Econtrol systems for heavy use appliances – such as refrigeration and HVAC systems. (Washington)
- Main Street Data – Agricultural data analytics that helps producers optimize crop production. (Kansas City)
- Jane AI – Business Intelligence meets artificial intelligence meets open sharing with your team. Smart! (St. Louis)
- FinLocker – Fintech company that improves secure access to consumer data to speed along mortgages. (St. Louis)
Originally posted here: http://siliconprairienews.com/2018/11/ten-missouri-companies-that-spn-is-watching/