San Clemente, CA
Site 1001 is a fast-growing, fully funded high tech company, named Octane’s 2018 Outstanding Emerging Technology Company, among other awards, and we need a high performing Product Manager to help us accomplish exciting and rewarding objectives at our San Clemente office.
You’ll be responsible for products within the building performance and operation space, including big data analytics for buildings, roadmap development and get to work alongside a team of highly user-centric, design and data-guided product managers, engineers and designers. We love data, buildings, positive customer experiences, food, and foosball.
If you are a leader among your peers, collaboration is in your blood, and you are looking to create meaningful impact by defining world-changing products for millions of building owners, operators, and occupants for the foreseeable future, you have found the right opportunity.
As one of our product managers, you’ll help us define and roll out products (mobile and web) that enrich the experiences people have in buildings.
What we’ll do as a team
- Define and improve our products, increasing the impact and user satisfaction.
- Adopt new tools and collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Customer Success to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Wear multiple hats to ensure tasks get done. From designing to dishwashing, we do it all!
- Shape the way stakeholders interact with buildings through innovative solutions on web, wearables, and smartphones.
What you’ve done
- You have experience building and shipping B2B multi-platform products
- Consistent track record of driving product outcomes through data based decision-making, user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- You’re a phenomenal communicator, and can effectively convey your opinions to peers respectfully, candidly and with clear domain expertise.
- 5+ Years in B2B organizations
- Wireframing Skills (Sketch, Invision, Axure..all these get you excited)
- Experience in CRE, Consumer Mobile
- Experience with building voice-driven products (Alexa, Siri, Cortana)
- Have a good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Know and communicate product strategy to team members and other stakeholders.
- Translate business-to-technical requirement, and vice versa.
- Learn existing product and new platform and products in development.
- Translate functional requirements to design documents for UI and application/business logic.
- Write clear software development tickets and stories in Atlassian Jira.
- Prioritize product backlog.
- Represent product vision in agile (Scrum, Kanban) development process.
- Conduct competitive analysis.
- Plan roadmap and prioritize features with stakeholders.
- Define and track success metrics.
- Have a thirst for knowledge and learning new skills.
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or Computer Science.
An attractive compensation package including excellent benefits will be made available to outstanding candidates.
For a quick video on what we are building, go to https://site1001.com/2018/08/08/this-is-building-performance-and-operations/
Please email your stand-out resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Local independent applicants only at this time. All qualified candidates must complete a successful background check.