Kansas City, MO
Site 1001 is looking for bright minds, quick thinkers and top-notch talent from the Kansas City area. If you are seeking an opportunity to join a market creator on the ground floor with exponential growth potential, we would like to meet you!
Do you want to work in a leading technology company where initiative, innovation, and execution are celebrated? Then we want to talk to you! Site 1001 offers competitive compensation, great benefits and a creative environment full of smart, passionate people. The ideal candidate will be located in Kansas City, MO.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with a dynamic team in a fast-growing company. Working directly with Customer Experience and Development, you will be an integral part of an energetic, dynamic customer-facing team.
The Technical Support Engineer (TSE) is responsible for triaging and solving customer issues within the Site 1001 ecosystem. The TSE will be familiar with database design, AWS S3 architecture, and web apps hosted in the AWS cloud.
- Jira and Service desk experience
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high-pressure environment
- Effectively manage multiple issues, accurately prioritize tickets, and manage issues to ensure timely resolution through established incident and problem management practices.
- Perform initial research, prioritization, and troubleshooting of Incidents and/or Service Requests.
- Exercise critical thinking and independent judgment in selecting troubleshooting methods and techniques to mitigate issues
- Provide effective incident resolution with enthusiastic customer service
- Acquire new knowledge through operational experience
- Document operational experience as knowledge base articles
- Situational awareness of the dependency on business impact and urgency in determining priority levels of service tickets.
- Document issues which result in any negative partner and customer experiences
- Be a single point of contact for partners and customers with any critical issue or challenge
- Deep technical understanding of mobile apps and devices
- Strong attention to detail with pride/ownership of work and phenomenal time management skills
What We Are Looking For In a Candidate
- Advanced written/oral communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with internal teams and external contacts
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- A desire to continuously learn and improve
- Proactive, solution-oriented attitude when tackling customer challenges
- A Rockstar with a passion for getting the job done
- Be a cool person with a great attitude; our people are our culture
- Driven, enthusiastic, competitive, and results-focused
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering individual results
- Comfortable with accepting and applying constructive criticism
- Analytical thinker
Why Site 1001?
- Competitive compensation plans
- High company growth
- High employee retention
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Great healthcare coverage options for individuals and family
- Complimentary life insurance
Site 1001 optimizes building performance and operations through its machine learning, cloud-based big data platform, Skylight. Skylight collects everything that impacts buildings–design and construction information, live sensors and systems, environment details, financial figures, and most importantly, data from people, like work orders and occupant comments.– and structures it into a single source called Place Data.
Award-winning and headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, Site 1001 has an executive office and tech hub in Orange County, California, and an Eastern regional office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
If you’re interested in applying for this full-time position, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] or apply on our Indeed posting.
Local independent candidates only. No B2B candidates will be considered.