Southern California – reporting to San Clemente, CA
Site 1001 is a fast-growing, fully funded high tech company, named Octane’s 2018 Outstanding Emerging Technology Company, among a dozen other awards.
We are seeking talented and competitive Sales Development Representatives that thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. These positions will report to the VP of Sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Generate new, high-quality sales demonstrations to be completed by Account Executives
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Research and target exciting new SaaS companies
- Use all available sales data to recognize trends and drive outreach decisions
- Create successful cold calling and email campaigns targeting new prospects with ~ 100 calls/emails per day
- Learn and demonstrate Site 1001’s Skylight platform to prospective customers
- Gain proficiency in Salesforce data logging
- Travel periodically to territory events to meet existing prospects, provide face to face product demonstrations, and generate new pipeline
- Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will challenge you and support you in your professional growth
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Proven sales experience with lead generation (1-4yrs)
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing up to 100 calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- A willingness to learn, accept feedback and apply knowledge to business situations
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment
Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
An attractive compensation package will be made available to outstanding candidates.
We’re technology aficionados and we want people to work with us who are passionate about tech, too! Give us your best pitch or tell us a story – show us why people like to talk with you. We’re technology aficionados! Show us your previous work and tell us about your favorite apps, journals, and products. Why is it good?
Working at Site 1001:
Site 1001 has created a purposeful environment of mutual respect and free thinking that champions innovative solutions while encouraging fresh new ways of thinking about diverse challenges and opportunities. Site 1001 strives to be an organization that possesses the innovative and entrepreneurial energy of a technology company while incorporating a high sense of urgency and a focus on execution that is a hallmark of the company’s legacy.
Those interested in applying for this position should send their resume and a cover letter to [email protected]. Please, refer to the position by using the following code: #SDR.
Local independent candidates only. No B2B candidates will be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Site 1001 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.