Position: Mobile Developer (iOS)
Location: Southern California – reporting to San Clemente, CA office
Site 1001 is a fast-growing, fully funded high tech company, named Octane’s 2018 Outstanding Emerging Technology Company, among other awards.
Site 1001 is building a massive-scale data and analytics platform for smart buildings and cities of the future, using bleeding edge technologies in such spaces as internet of things, machine learning, artificial intelligence, contextual reasoning, cloud/edge computing and decentralized databases.
We’re looking for high-performing Mobile Software Engineers who aren’t afraid to try anything in the pursuit of elegant, value-rich products. Your work will provide world-changing features to millions of building owners, operators, and occupants for the foreseeable future.
We’re architecting and implementing the full scope of this system right now — this is your chance to be a part of the team driving the cutting-edge technologies to make it happen!
Does this person sound like you? You are a leader among your peers, unafraid to make progress when timing is of the essence. Collaboration is in your blood and you’re ready to work with a world-class, distributed team with offices across the country. You have a passion for learning and integrating new technology and taking it to new heights. If so, apply today!
- Work on customer-facing, highly visible products and interfaces, as well as internal projects adding value to the overall business.
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply to solve product challenges.
- Evaluate and learn the best tools for a given problem, taking into consideration all aspects of operating in an environment devoted to continuous delivery of new features and value to the customer.
- Work within an agile (Scrum & Kanban) product management environment to plan and track work in progress, and contribute to the improvement of the development process.
- Take ownership of mobile development efforts.
- Master your Foosball skills.
- Mobile Developer with 5+ years of experience
- Experience in Native iOS or Android development, preferably both
- Cross-platform development experience in React Native, Angular, Cordova, or Xamarin
- Proficient in either C#, Java, Objective-C, or Swift
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Deep understanding of mobile development concepts, and architecture
- Proficient in common mobile design patterns
- Good understanding of mobile UI development
- Experience in leveraging RESTful, JSON web services in native mobile apps
- Experience with SQLite database, Core Data for iOS,
- Experience with app deployment on either Apple App Store or PlayStore
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Git/Bitbucket
- Experience with Jira, Slack, and other collaboration tools.
- Knowledge using device sensors (health, camera, audio..) to enhance user experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Upbeat, motivated and self-starter
- Prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch…)
- Beacons (estimote, google beacons..)
- Building apps with voice interfaces (Siri, Alexa, Dialog Flow)
- Technical Writing Skills (documentation, manuals..)
- AWS services (SES, SNS, Lambda functions, API Gateway’s)
- Tensorflow / Machine Learning
- Familiar with Continuous Integration
- Experience writing automated UI tests using Selenium, TestCafe, or other services.
- Computer Vision frameworks (Clarifai, Google Vision API…)
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field of study.
An attractive compensation package including excellent benefits will be made available to outstanding candidates.
Working at Site 1001:
Site 1001 has created a purposeful environment of mutual respect and free thinking that champions innovative solutions while encouraging fresh new ways of thinking about diverse challenges and opportunities. Site 1001 strives to be an organization that possesses the innovative and entrepreneurial energy of a technology company while incorporating a high sense of urgency and a focus on execution that is a hallmark of the company’s legacy.
For a quick video on what we are building, go to https://site1001.com/2018/08/08/this-is-building-performance-and-operations/
Please email your stand-out resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Local ready to hire candidates only. No B2B candidates or contractors will be considered. All qualified candidates must complete a successful background check.