Position: Senior Sales Engineer, East
Location: East Coast USA – preferably New York Metro or New Jersey area
Site 1001 is a fast-growing, fully funded high tech company, named Octane’s 2018 Outstanding Emerging Technology Company, among other awards, and we need a high performing Senior Sales Engineer (East Coast, USA) to help us accomplish exciting and rewarding objectives. Ideal candidates are located in the New York Metro or New Jersey area.
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and overachieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
This is a lead role working with the Sales team to accomplish revenue goals and liaise as a BAS/IoT specialist within the Site 1001 Product and Sales teams. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
Site 1001 offers competitive compensation, great benefits and a creative environment full of smart, passionate people. If you are a leader among your peers, collaboration is in your blood, and you are looking to make a meaningful impact by providing world-changing products for millions of building owners, operators, and occupants for the foreseeable future, you have found the right opportunity.
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Match customer painpoints/requirements to proposed solutions
- Evaluate and design BAS/IoT solution requirements
- Be a BAS/IoT specialist within Site 1001
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- 10 years of Sales Engineering or Professional Services experience
- 5+ Years in B2B organizations
- BAS control and IoT systems
- IP, BACnet, Modbus Networking
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- Experience with CMMS, IWMS, EAM, or other solution a plus
- Domain industry knowledge of facilities maintenance/management
- Development skills in python, APIs, and integrations
BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably with a numeracy base
An attractive compensation package including excellent benefits will be made available to outstanding candidates.
Working at Site 1001:
Site 1001 has created a purposeful environment of mutual respect and free thinking that champions innovative solutions while encouraging fresh new ways of thinking about diverse challenges and opportunities. Site 1001 strives to be an organization that possesses the innovative and entrepreneurial energy of a technology company while incorporating a high sense of urgency and a focus on execution that is a hallmark of the company’s legacy.
For a quick video on what we are building, go to https://site1001.com/2018/08/08/this-is-building-performance-and-operations/
Please email your stand-out resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Local independent applicants only at this time. All qualified candidates must complete a successful background check.